Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Madness

I was pretty excited for Easter this year. It was the first year that I felt confident that Kasia might actually participate in an egg hunt. Unfortunately, Kasia & I woke up together on Easter Sunday and I realized that I had not hidden any eggs. Ack! So I quickly rushed her into our bedroom and ordered Dino (aka the husband) to amuse her while I hurriedly hid some eggs. He did a good job.... I had to go find them while exclaiming "Oh my... I think the Easter Bunny was here!"

I had the camera ready to take pictures of Kasia's very first Easter Egg Hunt.
:)
Then the door opened and this is what I saw:




While I had been excitedly hiding eggs, Dino had decided that putting his enormous man sweat socks on our beautiful child would be a good idea. Apparently he was not thinking of how we would forever look back to pictures of Kasia's first egg hunt and see her as an odd llama-legged creature.


At least her little feet were warm.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love the pictures! They'll have to keep me going until we manage to get together again.

I have to say that the man-socks do add something to her outfit - what exactly I'm not sure, but definitely something!

Ellen Seidman said...

A belated note to say, love the pictures too! That is SUCH a guy thing to do, re, the socks.