+(2).jpg)
So the school photo thing never happened. For the first set, Kasia looked like she had been drugged with horse tranquilizer. The retakes were worse! What kind of photographer would actually send home photos of a crying child?
(Barbara, you were so right. I should've just skipped the school photo session and gone straight to the photography studio.)



5 comments:
Haha, awww. Well most people's school photos don't look good. Heck, all of mine are awful in one way or another, as are my sister's. I'm nearly 21 & she's in 10th grade. I LOVE Kasia's hair in this one & think it's a good photo, aside from, of course, the eyes from crying :P But that could be a funny story to tell later on down the road.....if not, just get the school to give you a refund?
I've been reading your blog for quite awhile, by the way! :) Not sure if I've commented before...probably not. Sorry! Just know I enjoy it a lot.
Absolutely beautiful!!! What a great picture - it truly captures her I think. She's looking very grown up with the bangs and long hair.
She looks great--and very grown up. I probably would have bought the crying ones. Charlie crying is particularly cute to me.
Beautiful. Truly.
Oh just came a across your blog, maybe you don't have blogging time right now as I see your post is a few months old but I had to comment as my girl is in JK too in Canada and also has a chromsome thing your Bee is very sweet. I love the JK photo you posted we had a few retakes too. I just sent the two sets of spring photos back without ordering anything. I love the picture of her on the side bar too in the pink blanket so sweet and small reminds me of my little special girl.
http:://ashleydamonandjames.blogspot.com
Post a Comment